
Sigma Beauty - Expert Brow Design Kit $69 can be found here: http://bit.ly/OqBEYT Get 10% off your order with code: AP2012 up until July 31st This video was brought to you by Sigma Beauty and yours truly :) -- The Limited Edition Paris Palette that I helped create can be found here: http://bit.ly/JVlSTJ SAVE $10 with Discount Code: XTEEENER -- SECOND CHANNEL! http://www.youtube.com/iamxteeener I post mostly non-beauty related videos here :) Feel free to chat and ask any questions on my TWITTER! http://www.twitter.com/iamxteeener Stay posted with all of my uploads from both channels, see additional pictures, as well as a heads up for giveaways, etc on my FACEBOOK page! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xteeene... I also have an INSTAGRAM now where I post pictures from my daily life :D @xteeener -- GIVEAWAY **10 Winners will be randomly chosen for a $100 gift certificate to shop on the Sigma Beauty website!** Watch video to learn how to enter! 1. Must be a subscriber and have a YouTube account that will be able to receive a private message from me in the event that you are chosen. 2. Open internationally 3. Giveaway ends Thursday, August 2nd, 2012 at 11:59PM EST Good Luck! xoxo~ Christine
Sigma Brow Kit Overview (Giveaway ENDED) - YouTube |
| 1,880 Likes | 1,880 Dislikes |
| 88,090 views views | 0 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 26 Jul 2012 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét