
*UPDATE: I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THE NAILS... I was anxious. Didn't even notice how much I did it. WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN* The scariest video I've ever made...I'm sorry this video is all over the place. I honestly made this video for me. I wanted to reconnect. I might be repetitive. I might sound crazy. I might not be the person you wanted me to be. I might have said something you didn't want to hear. I wanted to open a door to me that I've locked away for years on years. At the end of the day, this has always been a beauty/lifestyle channel. BUT - this is my LIFE roughly summed up in 43 minutes. My life was far from perfect - but it was real. I made a lot of mistakes, on and offline. I'm 25 now and I'm sure I'll still make mistakes. I hope some of you will ride out with me through this journey called life. ----------------FIND ME HERE------------ ○ MY SECOND CHANNEL (VLOGS & MOMMY STUFF) - http://bit.ly/JuO9pM ○ INSTAGRAM: http://bit.ly/19BJyy8 ○ SNAPCHAT ME! @saaammage ○ TWITTER: http://bit.ly/Kl8deu ○ FACEBOOK: http://on.fb.me/1g1z0H9 ○CAMERA FOR PICTURES | SONY A6300 | http://amzn.to/2pAnvCx ○ CAMERA FOR FILMING | CANON 70D | http://amzn.to/2py1yF7 -------- BUSINESS INQUIRIES ----------- management.saaammage@gmail.com ○ --------- PO BOX---------------- Want to send me a letter or anything? P.O BOX 230964 Centreville, VA 20120 -------------------------------------------- The description may have some affiliate links, which means that if you use one of the product links and purchase I may receive a small commission. -------------------------------------------- ○ FTC: NOT SPONSORED.
OPENING UP AFTER MANY YEARS | THE HARDEST VIDEO I'VE EVER MADE | MY LIFE STORY - YouTube |
| Likes | Dislikes |
| 87,863 views views | 0 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 4 Aug 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét