
Thumbs UP for messy hair! :P Thumbs UP if you enjoyed ! ( : ---------------------------------------------------------------- Sorry for the fuzzy noise ! Background music: DOMINO instrumental (Jessie J) ---------------------------------------------------------------- •●●•٠·Other Channels٠•●●•٠· ♔Vlog Channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/KeepingUp... ♔Check out MY вεαuтy cσℓ ℓαв!! http://www.youtube.com/user/BeautyObs... ---------------------------------------------------------------- ❥Get paid for tweeting, posting videos, etc!! Click the link! http://mylikes.com/signup?token=makeu... ---------------------------------------------------------------- ٠•●●•٠·ℓ I N K S٠•●●•٠· ❥"Like" me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MakeUpW... ❥cнεcк συт мy вℓσg: http://makeupwithskyy.blogspot.com/ ❥тωεεт мε : http://twitter.com/#!/makeupwithsky ❥∂α iℓ yвσσтн: http://dailybooth.com/makeupwithsky ❥Formspring: http://www.formspring.me/MakeUpWithSky Email (Companies only) skycute971@aol.com ---------------------------------------------------------------- ٠•●●•٠·FAQs٠•●●•٠· ❥What camera do I use: SONY Handycam dcr-sx44 ❥What do I use to edit my videos: Windows Movie Maker ---------------------------------------------------------------- ❥If you have any requests, feeℓ free to comment down below, or send me a message :) ❥FTC: All products shown were purchased by me !
MY Everyday Makeup! - YouTube |
| 142 Likes | 142 Dislikes |
| 11,891 views views | 0 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 21 Feb 2012 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét