
Zumba Link: http://bit.ly/1vwkimi Coupon Code: "STYLIST20" HUGE Fall Haul 2014: Victoria Secret, PacSun, & Urban Outfitters! CAN WE GET THIS 10,000+ LIKES?!?! I'm DM'ing people who click➜ http://ctt.ec/442Ht My Previous Video➜ http://bit.ly/1t5s4Bu THUMBS up for more videos! NEW VIDEOS every Saturday & Monday! CLICK HERE TO BE MY BFF➜ http://bit.ly/1eOVYDf ............................................................................................. STALK MY PERSONAL ACCOUNTS: Second Channel➜ https://www.youtube.com/JuliaGilman Twitter➜ https://twitter.com/BeautyTakenIn Instragram➜ http://instagram.com/BeautyTakenIn Facebook➜ http://www.facebook.com/BeautyTakenIn Tumblr➜ http://beautytakenin.tumblr.com/ Vine ➜ Julia Gilman ............................................................................................. Hey I'm Julia! On my channel I make beauty videos for teen girls to watch and get ideas and inspiration from. You will see many different kinds of how to videos on makeup, hair, fashion and DIY on this channel. I hope you find my tips and tricks helpful! Thanks for watching!!! xoxo, Julia ............................................................................................. BUSINESS INQUIRES: JuliaGilmanBiz@gmail.com FTC Disclaimer: This video is sponsored by Zumba.com. All opinions are my own though.
HUGE Try-On Fall Clothing Haul 2014! - YouTube |
| 11,840 Likes | 11,840 Dislikes |
| 188,534 views views | 0 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 20 Oct 2014 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét